Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just to be clear, a multi-platform license costs less than two single-platform licenses. Please try the Upgrade Calculator again and let me know if it is incorrect.
    Tim T Scooter Software

I have a Pro edition for Windows and am thinking about a upgrade of the Pro edition for Windows and Mac. Upgrade to multi-platform shows $55 while upgrade to Win/Mac shows each for $25. Or do I have to calculate one discounted upgrade and one full version if I want to have both?

Quote Originally Posted by fschoenm View Post
    Or do I have to calculate one discounted upgrade and one full version if I want to have both?
    That's basically correct. Here's a screenshot showing the calculator upgrading to two single-platform licenses:
    Tim T Scooter Software

Just bought a Pro multi-platform license now with the discount (probably one of the first few to do so). Like Narbat, I too was tempted to buy without the discount (I've been using BC2 for years now).

Many thanks for what's definitely one of the best programs in my toolkit too.

Default also just bought

A multi-pro license upgrade. (with discount)

Thanks for a brilliant program.

Would suggest, you put a donate button somewhere, broke again at the moment, but would at some point when feeling rich, willingly donate something to you guys for doing such a great job

We don't have a donate button, but you could purchase a single-std license for a loved one.

We really appreciate the support, but one of the best things you could do is simply spread the word. Write a blog post, tell friends, post on your favorite social media, etc.

And, if you find anything while helping test the beta, please start a thread or email us.
    Aaron P Scooter Software