Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Hi Aaron,

Any update on this or patch possibly we can install to mitigate this issue?

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry, we don't have a scheduled delivery for a fix for this issue. Our developers are currently very busy with the next 4.x release and other bug fixes that are already scheduled out or are a higher priority. It's currently an open tracker entry that is in queue to be investigated, but is behind many other currently open issues and is not likely something we'll be tackling short term.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Understand,

If and when there is a fix please update this thread so I and others can test the fix.

Cheers

We don't have automated tools to update the thread, but I've added the URL and all notes to our tracker entry on the subject and will try to update if/when addressed. We would also mention the fix in the changelog, which is posted on our Download page, and notify of any updates on the News and Announcements forum or within the application's Check for Updates.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Great thanks, I'll check this thread and changelogs as they come out.

Hi Aaron,

Its been about 6 months since this issue was first brought up. Any chance this will be fixed anytime soon?

Thanks

Hello,

We've been very busy with the BC 4.2 beta and subsequent minor releases for 4.2 in this time frame. This is still an open issue in our tracker, but we have several higher priority bugs we need to work on.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Understand, any idea if this might be addressed before the end of the year?

No, it's difficult to predict if/when this might be addressed, since a developer would still need to investigate the underlying cause. It's a lower priority bug since the icon is missing, but the context menu still works and is labelled, and also only occurs under a specific Windows 7 theme. Windows 10 has also removed the Classic theme, so it does not appear to be an issue going forward.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Ok, it sounds like this is not going to be resolved in the future from the sound of it if I understand.