Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think I have the same problem with build 17628 (on Mavericks MacBookPro). I didn't get a crash message:I just noticed that BC was no longer running. When I started it back up, it hadn't saved my last session. I do switch monitors: I have two desks, both with different external monitors, and I also use the built in monitor sometimes.

Thanks, Paulie. Could you go into more detail on how you switch between your desks? Is your computer laptop normally closed the entire time, you travel to a new desk, and then plug in devices (monitor, mouse, and keyboard)? Does this cause the laptop to wake up, or do you prevent your laptop from sleeping with the lid closed?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Seems quite similar to the problem I was having when changing the default print queue between starting and closing BC4. Does BC4 need to take a snapshot of the current hardware on startup ?

It might be related, but it is hard to say without more details. We did find some areas in our Printer handling that we are looking into. Without a crash report, we'll need to look into the specifics of what might have caused the application to crash/close like that.
    Aaron P Scooter Software