• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sumangalam
    Expert
    • May 2008

Holiday Discount

Hello,

In the News & Announcement section there is a thread titled "Holiday Discount" of 23rd December 2013. On the same day there is announcement of BC4 BETA.

So, the offer of "Holiday Discount" would not have got normal appreciation/Visibility. And now the offer is over. Would have been better, had it been better visible.

Further, is there any upgrade protection for purchases of BC3 now?

With Regards

Sanjiv Bansal
  • Tim
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

We offer discounts at different times throughout the year. I will try to schedule one around the time we have BC4 licenses ready for purchase, and announce it in this forum.

And yes, all new license purchases since January 1, 2013 will qualify for a free upgrade to BC4.
    Tim T Scooter Software

Comment

• gadiyar
      New User
      • Dec 2013

I missed this announcement too. I've been waiting for the next discount announcement for a while now.

I would be happy to purchase a dual license if there were any discounts on offer. Any chance you can extend the discount till Dec 31?

Comment

• Chris
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Sorry, we won't extend the discount. However, as Tim described earlier in this thread, we'll have another offer around the time BC4 licenses are ready for purchase. Watch our forums or our Facebook page for an announcement.
        Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

Working...