Anyway to keep posted on new beta versions?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeroenp
    Enthusiast
    • Dec 2013

Anyway to keep posted on new beta versions?

Is there an automated way to get notified of new beta versions?

--jeroen
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

The Help menu -> Check for Updates dialog will let you know when there is a new release. BC4 also check every 7 days (default value) and will notify you in the upper right corner of the interface.

Tools menu -> Options, Tweaks allows you to increase or decrease the number of days between checks.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• Zoë
      Team Scooter
      • Oct 2007

There's also an "Announcements" thread in the Mac subforum where we've been posting new versions, and you can use the "Thread Tools" option at the top of the thread to subscribe and get emailed whenever there's a new post.
      Zoë P Scooter Software

Comment

• jeroenp
        Enthusiast
        • Dec 2013

I had expected that Mac thread to be in the General forum or some kind of Announcements forum (:

Given the tons of incoming email I already get, I'd rather have a kind of RSS option. Is there such a way?

Comment

• Aaron
          Team Scooter
          • Oct 2007

The News and Announcements forum can be subscribed to as RSS, and we'll be moving our changelog updates over to it soon.

Update: more accurately, we'll make future changelog threads in that location, rather than the Mac forum.
          Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• jeroenp
            Enthusiast
            • Dec 2013

Just noticed it: http://www.scootersoftware.com/vbull...splay.php?f=22

Thanks!

Comment

Working...