X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gogosoft
    New User
    • Oct 2013

时间戳的问题

我使用 微云 同步一些文件,但发现如果使用Beyond Compare的话,它可能无法识别出文件在微云(本地盘)上的时间戳(timestamp),这样给对比 文件起到很大滋扰。
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello,

The files on the left appear to have a newer Last Modified Timestamp than the files on the right. if you verify with Windows Explorer, do you see that these are the correct timestamps?

By default, BC3 compares timestamp and size, but we can also compare the content inside of a file. To do this, enable the Session menu -> Session Settings, Comparison tab. Leave Timestamp, Size, and Override Quick Test Results enabled. Also enable Rules-based compare, or binary compare.

http://www.scootersoftware.com/suppo...ferentthensame

translate.google.com
    你好,

在左边的文件似乎有一个新的比在右边的文件最后修改的时间戳。如果验证与Windows资源管理器中,你看 ,这些都是正确的时间戳记?

默认情况下,BC3比较时间戳和大小,但里面的文件,我们还可以比较的内容。要做到这一点,使 会话菜单 - >会话设置,比较“选项卡。保留时间戳,大小和覆盖启用快速测试结果。也使以规则为基础的比较或二进制比较 。

http://www.scootersoftware.com/suppo...ferentthensame
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• gogosoft
      New User
      • Oct 2013

Yes, in Windows Explorer, the timestamps are correct. I know I can disable the timestamp option, but I don't wanna do that, because I DO need this function to compare others files.

Comment

• Aaron
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Hello,

The timestamp in Explorer and BC3 should be the same. There are a couple of reasons the timestamp is maybe failing to match.

First, if you perform a Full Refresh (Ctrl+F5), does it refresh and show the correct time?

Second, is this an FTP? In the Tools menu -> FTP Profiles dialog, select your FTP profile, and on the first tab we try to "detect" timezone. But you may need to override this with the correct timezone to get it to display correctly.

translate.google.com
        你好,

在资源管理器中的时间戳和BC3应该是相同的。有一对夫妇的时间戳可能不匹配的原因。

首先,如果你执行一个完整的刷新(按Ctrl + F5),它刷新,并显示正确的时间?

其次,这是一个FTP?在“工具”菜单 - > FTP配置文件“对话框,选择您的FTP,我们尝试的第一个选项卡上的”检测“时区。但是你可能需要重写此 让它​​正确显示正确的时区。
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...