Default Feature Request :-)

Hi there,

as you may know, I use Beyond Compare every day - most of the time to compare my backup disks with the original. And for this folder compare and sync I miss a feature:

Batch Copy

The Sync button is helpful, but sometimes I prefer to update folder by folder by hand. And then BC always starts copying immediately - and I wish I can just add the copy job to a batch which is executed one after the other. The first copy operation should be finished first, then the next one started. :-)

Would be a very good feature - if you deal with BIG data as large foto shoots or MKVs :-)

Cheers,
    Frank

The ability to queue up copy commands is something on our wishlist but is not currently supported for local or network drives. If this is an FTP, you could set the number of connections to 1 to get similar behavior.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Hi Aaron,

no FTP - I am synching my backup drives and using BC4 as something like a file commander here :-) As you may know there is no good Norton Commander Clone on Mac, too ....

Cheers,
    Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    The ability to queue up copy commands is something on our wishlist but is not currently supported for local or network drives. If this is an FTP, you could set the number of connections to 1 to get similar behavior.