How to use Binary mode XOR in picture-report script?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Konst
    New User
    • Jul 2013

How to use Binary mode XOR in picture-report script?

Hi,

I am facing a problem that I can't find any option in script to switch to Binary mode picture compare (using XOR or AND method). Generated report uses a default one, which is not good for my purpose.

Batch:
    "c:\Program Files (x86)\Beyond Compare 3\BComp.com" @"C:\pictureReportScript.txt" "C:\screen_a1.bmp" "C:\screen_mock.bmp" "C:\Compare.html"

pictureReportScript:
    picture-report &
    layout:side-by-side &
    title:"%3" &
    output-to:"%3" &
    output-options:html-color "%1" "%2"
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello,

Thanks for writing in. BC Scripting does not currently support defining this from the script. You would need to alter the default to generate these reports automatically. A workaround I can suggest would be to have a Portable Install of BC3 setup with these defaults for these specific reports, separate from your main install if the defaults need to be different.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• Konst
      New User
      • Jul 2013

thanks Aaron,

How can I alter default settings?

Comment

• Aaron
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Hello,

To create a Portable Install, use the setup.exe and instead of installing as a normal installation to Program Files, select to create a Portable Install.

To alter the default settings, you can use the Home screen, and in the saved sessions list expand the Edit session defaults, select Picture Compare and alter settings here. Or load a Picture Compare, and in the Session menu -> Session Settings, alter the settings and at the bottom change the dropdown from 'Use for this view only' to 'Also update session defaults'.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...