• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rabbit
    Visitor
    • Jun 2013

Mouse Context menu

I am still happy wiht BC4 on OSX :-))) Keep on with this nice product

But I would like to have the same behaveour in the mouse context menu as on WIN... The missing icons are not the problem...

On WIN, after selecting the first file(folder) and selecting the second file(folder) the context menu show "compare to file(foler)" and this is missing in BC4 for OSX.. It is a greaat help to see that we have already selected a file(folder) for the left panel.

Cheers
    Rabbit
  • Zoë
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

We would love to have our Finder support match what we have on Windows, but unfortunately you'll need to talk to Apple about that. Finder previously had a very nice interface for context menu extensions, just like Explorer does in Windows, and we actually have a full context menu extension implemented that's identical in behavior to our Windows version. Apple removed the ability to use those extensions in 10.6 Snow Leopard though, so the limited support we have now is the best we can do.
    Zoë P Scooter Software

Comment

• Rabbit
      Visitor
      • Jun 2013

Hi Craig

thanks for this infos. I didn't know about that. Better to have the solution as it is at the moemnt as nothing.

Cheers
      Rabbit

Comment

Working...