Delphi interface module

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delphi interface module

I purchased from ScooterSoftware Beyond Compare a while ago. At that time Scooter had also a Delphi unit given access to a comparison API so that I could create and customize my own comparison tool inside my Delphi application.
    I cannot see this anymore on Scooter web site. Did you stop selling this unit? What about support for new versions of Delphi for former users? It was such a cool library. I'd hate to see it gone.
  • Chris
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Re: Delphi interface module

Hello Robert,

We used to sell a plug-in toolkit, but we didn't upgrade it to version 2 technology so we are no longer promoting it. It is still available for purchase on request.

If you had a license for the toolkit in the past and would like to update to the last version we released, please send an email to support.

We do have plans for another more modern component in the future.
    Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

When do you expect to have the more modern component available? It has been two years since the original reply post. Is it available now?

Comment

• Chris
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

We don't have a more modern comparison component that is available in source code or DLL form.

It you want to use Beyond Compare from another application, your options are to launch it interactively using command line arguments or run it from the command line using built in scripting support.
        Last edited by Chris; 03-May-2022, 09:39 AM. Reason: Removed BCDiffer/DLL information as Scooter Software no longer sells a DLL product.
        Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

Working...