X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Burnone
    Visitor
    • Mar 2013

Installer not Retina display compatible

I have a macbook pro 15" retina attached to 2 external monitors (1 thunderbolt, 1 usb).

The installer looked like the attached image (buttons all jumbled). I have seen this one other time with another application that was not Retina compatible.
    David J. Reese
    Web: Games On The Down Low

Check Out my iPhone Games
    Hard8 | Prize Machine | Underworlds
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Thanks for the feedback. The installer icon issue is something we are aware of, and we're currently investigating what we can do improve it.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• Aaron
      Team Scooter
      • Oct 2007

We've narrowed this down a bit more. It is more likely a 10.8.2 issue than a retina display issue. Thanks for the info so far.
      Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• BrightBold
        New User
        • Mar 2013

I see this issue on every application I install and it hadn't occurred to me it was retina-display related. I only just switched to Mac and I thought this began happening after I installed TotalFinder. That would explain the visibility of the hidden files messing up the order of the icons. But I couldn't find a TotalFinder setting that causes apps to open in large windows rather than ones that match the background size. If it's a 10.8.2 issue, maybe it never worked properly on my new computer and I only saw it the way it's supposed to be on an older Mac I had borrowed to test out before I bought this one.

Comment

Working...