Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I too was unhappy with some of the default colors, so I started messing with them to try to find a scheme I could work with (let me second that the Windows scheme has always been great). I noticed after I made a bunch of changes, that there's no way to reset the colors to their defaults (or have some kind of list of presets). I'd like to request that, so I don't have to dig into Application Support.

Quote Originally Posted by Dov View Post
    I noticed after I made a bunch of changes, that there's no way to reset the colors to their defaults (or have some kind of list of presets). I'd like to request that, so I don't have to dig into Application Support.
    I second this.

+1

Hello,

First, please use the Tools menu -> Export to back up all of your current settings.

You can currently revert the entire program or specific settings (colors) to Factory Defaults using the Tools menu -> Import settings, reset to Factory Defaults.

You can also use the Tools menu -> Export, to export all of your settings first, reset, then selectively re-import. Please export everything and couple check the .bcpkg/.zip export archive for your .xml data, just in case something does not work during this process, as you might lose your settings.

In the future, you can use the Tools menu -> Export to export your colors before you make changes, then Import to try out different themes.
    Last edited by Aaron; 09-Oct-2013 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Updated with better directions
    Aaron P Scooter Software