X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ron
    Fanatic
    • Dec 2007

'Modified' column only shows date

Other than in a tooltip, is there a way to have it display the time in the same way BC2 did?
  • Michael Bulgrien
    Carpal Tunnel
    • Oct 2007

Expand the column from the left side. When it is wider, the time will display with the date.
    BC v4.0.7 build 19761
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

• Tim
      Team Scooter
      • Oct 2007

The timestamp column shows date and time if it fits. It sounds like you need to make your column a little wider.
      Tim T Scooter Software

Comment

• ron
        Fanatic
        • Dec 2007

Grrrr, I was pulling on the right hand side. After pulling a bit, but not quite enough, I didn't see anything. I guess I was expecting a partial and therefore ASSumed the data was not there. I'm all better now, thanks

Comment

• aquinas
          Journeyman
          • Feb 2006

Me too - but program behavior partly to blame

Even though I have been a “long-time” customer, I too encountered this problem where I thought the "Modified" column was only showing the date, and not the time too. I think this is due to fact that the Time is not shown *at all* until there is enough space to show the *entire* time field. At least this is what I observed in v3.3.1 (build 13971), and what "ron" also experienced.

I would change the program to show some of time stamp whenever there's room enough. Reference attached .ZIP (containing a .PDF) that illustrates what I mean.

I searched the help on this and didn't find anything - a simple entry for this would have saved some aggravation and these posts.

Comment

• Aaron
            Team Scooter
            • Oct 2007

Thanks for the feedback. Updating how our columns show data is on our Customer Wishlist, and I'll add your notes and example to our entry on the subject.
            Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...