Creating a script to run comparisons back to back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a script to run comparisons back to back

I have tried to run the following script, but it seems only to run the first comparison. What am I missing in the script to have it kick off the second script?

criteria rules-based ignore-unimportant
    load "c:\folder1" "cfolder2"
    expand all
    folder-report layout:side-by-side options:display-mismatches-no-orphans,include-file-links title:"folder compare 1_2" output-to:"compare_1-2.html" output-options:wrap-word,html-color
    load "c:\folder3" "cfolder4"
    expand all
    folder-report layout:side-by-side options:display-mismatches-no-orphans,include-file-links title:"folder compare 3_4" output-to:"compare_3-4.html" output-options:wrap-word,html-color

Hello,

The script looks good to me, unless it hits an error. I would suggest posting or emailing us your script.txt file, so we can double check the precise syntax. Please also add the first line as:
    log normal "c:\bclogs\bclog.txt"

then also include this log generated, so we can review how the script was acting. If emailed at support@scootersoftware.com, please also include a link back to this forum thread for our reference.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Hi Aaron,
      Thanks for the feedback. After your suggestion, I went back and looked at the syntax, I was missing a " sign in my script. It is working like a charm now.

Comment

Working...
      X