Can't open image files in picture compare view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't open image files in picture compare view

I found that I can't open any kind of image files (jpg, png, webp at least) in picture compare view after clicked the folder icon right to the address bar. However, if I enter the address of the image file in the address bar / choose compare in the folder compare view / right click the choosen files in Finder.app and choose compare, it can open images properly.
    I'm not sure whether it's a compatibility issue with macOS11. My BC4 version is 4.3.7 build 25118.

Thanks! That is a bug in the current release, and I'll add your notes to our tracker. In the meantime, you can drag/drop from Finder onto the interface, or use the Browse button's dropdown arrow to Browse Using Profile (to select a folder, then a target file).
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Thanks! That is a bug in the current release, and I'll add your notes to our tracker. In the meantime, you can drag/drop from Finder onto the interface, or use the Browse button's dropdown arrow to Browse Using Profile (to select a folder, then a target file).
      Thanks you for your reply, drag&drop works like a charm. I hope that this issue could be solved in the next release.

Comment

The macOS Picture Compare browse issue is fixed in Beyond Compare 4.4.
        Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
        X