Binary comparison results dialog is broken in†Version 4.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binary comparison results dialog is broken in†Version 4.3

Binary comparison results dialog is broken in Version 4.3 (build 24359), in case you are not aware of it... Doesn't display anything...

Also, if I have few "folder compare" tabs open, and I was in one of tabs in the middle, and open some file for comparison, it opens that file in a new tab. The problem is that when I close that tab, I get to the last open tab instead of the tab I was in, which is how it was in 4.2.10 (and before).

Comment

Results dialog doesn't show anything. This is a really annoying bug. Could you fix or provide some temporary solutions?

Comment

Found in Version 4.3 (build 24359), macOS Catalina version 10.15

Comment

Thank you both for the bug reports. We're releasing 4.3.0 today to fix the crash in the release candidate, so these issues haven't gotten fixed yet, but we have reproduced them both and plan to have another release out soon to fix any bugs that the wider release shakes loose.
          ZoŽ P Scooter Software

Comment

Originally posted by jingzhe View Post
            Results dialog doesn't show anything. This is a really annoying bug. Could you fix or provide some temporary solutions?
            If you're comparing files that are already across from each other, the center column of the folder compare shows the results of each file comparison. You can use the Folder Compare Report action in the Session menu to get statistics information. It's not ideal, I know, and we will try to get it fixed quickly.
            ZoŽ P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
            X