library "/usr/lib64/kde4/bcompare_ext_konq.so" does not offer a qt_plugin_instance

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samo
    Visitor
    • Jun 2008

library "/usr/lib64/kde4/bcompare_ext_konq.so" does not offer a qt_plugin_instance

When selecting left file in Konqueror I get the following error:

Code:
    konqueror(21129)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton) KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig:
    konqueror(21129)/kdecore (KLibrary) kde4Factory: The library "/usr/lib64/kde4/bcompare_ext_konq.so" does not offer a qt_plugin_instance function.
    /usr/lib/beyondcompare/kde_context_menu: Zeile 37: /usr/lib/beyondcompare/menu.ini: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
    /usr/lib/beyondcompare/kde_context_menu: eval: Zeile 48: Syntaxfehler beim unerwarteten Wort `}'
    /usr/lib/beyondcompare/kde_context_menu: eval: Zeile 48: `}'
    /usr/lib/beyondcompare/kde_context_menu: Zeile 104: cfg.section.ContextMenus: Kommando nicht gefunden.
    /usr/lib/beyondcompare/kde_context_menu: Zeile 231: /home/samo/.beyondcompare/selectedleft: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
    /usr/lib/beyondcompare/kde_context_menu: Zeile 261: [: !=: Einstelliger (unärer) Operator erwartet.
    konqueror(21129)/kdecore (KLibrary) kde4Factory: The library "/usr/lib64/kde4/bcompare_ext_konq.so" does not offer a qt_plugin_instance function.
    Sorry, some error messages in German.
  • ehab
    Visitor
    • Jun 2015

@samo, did you try Double Commander been using it for over 1 year now and i recommend it, the ftp plug in and others may be buggy thou.

Comment

• Aaron
      Team Scooter
      • Oct 2007

Hello,

Thanks for the report. Which OS are you running, and which version of BC4? Testing 4.0.0, 4.0.7, and 4.1 beta on Mint 17 KDE, the context menu seems to work without error. After you enabled the context menu have you restarted the machine? I would suggest updating to either 4.0.7 or the 4.1beta if you are not currently using either of these versions.
      Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...