How to follow my subscribed threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to follow my subscribed threads?

Is there a way that I can see a list of the threads I am subscribed to? Many boards, including, I believe, some that run vBulletin, have an option under "Quick links" or my account dropdown to "Show subscribed threads". This is very handy.

What would even more handy is if it had a checkbox next to each one that I could use to mark it "Done". Then with the Filter option available here on some pages, I could chjoose to see all subscribed threads, just those not marked done, or just those marked done. And a way to unsubscribe would make it just about perfect.

I believe you are looking for Subscriptions under your Login -> Profile page. Or from the main Forums home page, there is a My Subscription tab.

I'm afraid we don't support a filtering method or Done status; there's only Subscribe or Unsubscribe. We do not stress the full feature set afforded by vBulletin or 3rd party add-ons. This may be something we look into when overhauling the forum software or deploying a large upgrade, but probably not something we'd be able to tackle any time soon.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
    X