Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris
    replied
    Docker container support isn't a planned feature, but I'll add it to the feature request list.

It isn't possible to add virtual file systems via plugin.

For now, you'll need to access the docker container as a network drive (SMB), FTP server, or SFTP server.

Leave a comment:

• baarney
    replied
    Yep - I'm aware BC4 does not support this. I was wondering if you thought it may be a useful feature to add to the core product, which I'm guessing from the response is a no.

The other part of the question was: "Is it possible to add a new virtual file system via a plugin?"

I haven't looked into this at all, so was just after a quick "yes it is possible" or "no not possible" before I spent any time on it.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    BC4 does not have direct support for a docker container as a profile. It would have to express itself as a drive letter, network share, FTP, or one of the other Profile types.

Leave a comment:

• baarney
    started a topic Feature request: connect to docker container

Feature request: connect to docker container

How hard would it be to add a local running docker container as a virtual file system?

Could this level of integration be provided by a plugin or would it need to be built in to the core product?
Working...
X