X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dingo
    New User
    • Apr 2019

4.2.9 Crash when when deleting a OneDrive folder

Program crashes when trying to delete a OneDrive folder. Does not matter if the folder is empty or not (either will crash). Deleting individual files works but not folders. Using folder compare at the time of the crashes. Obviously as a result auto mirroring or updating crashes as soon as it try's/hits a folder delete attempt.
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello,

Thanks for the report. This is a known issue and we are working on a fix.

As an aside, you should know that your current IP address is in a spam detection database (stopforumspam.com) and you will likely have trouble with different websites or email spam detection because of this flag. I would contact your ISP about that compromise.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• Dingo
      New User
      • Apr 2019

Aaron good to know that this is being worked on. Some extra info if it helps... It appears the folder operation does complete for an an empty folder but it still crashes after (so non empty foler = crash without delete and an empty folder = deleted then crash). Furthermore a noticed a bunch of errors/warnings mentioning somethign about an Etag problem. P.s. my ip is behind a vpn hence the possible spam warning. I do not have any isuses across any forums at all to date using the vpn or anything else. Actually just one forum always asks me to do a capture each time but has that feature to seperate the true from the false.

Comment

• Chris
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Beyond Compare 4.2.10 is now available on the download page, it should fix the OneDrive folder deletion bug.
        Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

Working...