Beig banned from forums and support without any reason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beig banned from forums and support without any reason

I've been banned from the forums and I can't contact you from email (550 5.6.0 Sorry, message looks like SPAM to me (in reply to end of DATA command)).

So let you know you're banning a legit costumer that bought your software.

Hello,

Our email server (automatic) and forum services (semi-manual) are disconnected, so if they are independently flagging you as spam, you are likely part of a spam list. Searching on your IP, I do see your IP as part of stopforumspam.com's search.

I reviewed a forum thread from earlier today with suspicious username "JW3fbzaybMPv92". I apologize for the inconvenience as if a user is banned incorrectly, email is still works and is a viable means to contact us. Since your IP address is also compromised, this was unanticipated. You can also contact us via Twitter or Facebook to help get this corrected.

I would suggest getting your IP removed from the spam list, as many services rely on lists like this for determining spam; you may encounter problems elsewhere.

Assuming this was you, you were looking for help, you needed to compare only the first character and ignore trailing characters. We have a KB article and video on that subject here:
    http://www.scootersoftware.com/suppo..._unimportantv3
    Given your description, I'd suggest the Columns element type, which can define as from Column 2 to End of Line, give this a custom element name such as "After First Character", and then uncheck "After First Character" in the Text Compare's Session Setting's Importance tab.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
    X