No announcement yet.

23479 Move of one folder from .ZIP caused loss of all files within .ZIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are willing to do some of the tests to try and narrow down the cause, we'd love to fix it. We have been unable to reproduce the behavior, and the empty log pane you are encountering isn't a clue we're able to use to track it down.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

If you're willing to fix the blank error message, then tests I do will be a lot more useful, right?

Comment

BC4 attempts to display any error information we get back, so if it is blank we'd need a reproducible case in order to figure out why the system message isn't displaying.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

I'm surprised to hear it is so difficult for BC. No other program I use on the same machine has this blank error message problem. I wonder if that's because no other program here uses the same ZIP library, rather than anything as improbable as my RAID driver.

Comment

It could be related to the zip library receiving back an error it is unable to handle or display. If we knew how, we could probably fix the reporting or the error itself.
            Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Good thing BC is not using the ZIP library to handle or display errors, then... right?

Comment

Working...
              X