Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC4 is slow in opening files when with TeamViewer on macOS

Hi,

There is an performance issue regards to screen sharing.

I regularly do code reviewing using BC4 with my colleagues remotely - TeamViewer is running for screen sharing, on macOS.

In that environment, I find that:
    1. BC4 is pretty slow in opening a file - BC4 show a blank window and suspend there for about 3 seconds.
    2. When viewing the difference of two files, BC4 is slow when I use mouse or press Option+Down to navigate to next difference in the file.

It will be great if this issue have been solved.

Hello,

Testing Teamviewer between two MacOS machines, I do not see a substantial slowdown. Are you running the latest BC4 (4.2.2) and TeamViewer releases? How do other applications work, like Safari, when remotely controlled?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

This sounds more like an environmental issue (network congestion, etc) than an issue with BC4. as asked. are other items working slow too?

Originally posted by ld0x100 View Post
      Hi,

There is an performance issue regards to screen sharing.

I regularly do code reviewing using BC4 with my colleagues remotely - TeamViewer is running for screen sharing, on macOS.

In that environment, I find that:
      1. BC4 is pretty slow in opening a file - BC4 show a blank window and suspend there for about 3 seconds.
      2. When viewing the difference of two files, BC4 is slow when I use mouse or press Option+Down to navigate to next difference in the file.

It will be great if this issue have been solved.

Comment

Working...
      X