Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wish-list: handle exchange mailbox and outlook files.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wish-list: handle exchange mailbox and outlook files.

I would like to be able to use B.C. to handle comparison of mail.
    At least in my case, I would like to be able to open two mailboxes on a server (exchange), or two mailboxes on two different servers, or two local files (outlook), or a remote mailbox and a local file, and so on.
    I would use it for example to open a mailbox, that is on exchange server, on the right side, and local file on the left side.
    Then, I would filter messages to see only old ones, then copy them from mailbox to file, and, after a binary verify, I would remove old messages from the server.
    I can archive messages with outlook, but with B.C. I would be able to copy, compare, and then remove only after the check.
    Please, add this to my wish-list for a future version of B.C. .

Thank You very much and regards

Rodolfo Giovanninetti

Thanks for the feedback. Parsing and comparing Outlook and email is something on our Customer Wishlist, but would be a large project and not something we'll likely be able to tackle soon. If you are familiar with any command line which can convert and create a text .csv or similar output we could compare in the Table Compare, that would be a good workaround.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

I haven't used it myself, but SynchPst might be worth looking at. A few customers have talked about using it in the past for syncing PST files.
      Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
      X