Align With over large distances...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Align With over large distances...

I'm trying to do an "Align With" compare of two similar C functions which are separated by large distances, and I can't get BC to align them properly, it shows the two functions as being two separate different slabs...

how do I get them to align and compare...?

( the two functions are very similar to each other )
    Attached Files

Hello,

In the Session Settings dialog, Alignment tab, we have different options to switch styles. Does the Patience Diff alignment work better for your files? If you can find a good combination here, then no manual alignment is needed.

The Align With command can also accept group selection. You can manually push multiple lines by selecting the entire function on the left, right-click Align With, then drag and select the entire function on the right.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Hello,

In the Session Settings dialog, Alignment tab, we have different options to switch styles. Does the Patience Diff alignment work better for your files? If you can find a good combination here, then no manual alignment is needed.
      This did not help.

The Align With command can also accept group selection. You can manually push multiple lines by selecting the entire function on the left, right-click Align With, then drag and select the entire function on the right.
      This worked perfectly.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X