Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filtering out the red lines

Hi everybody,

I hope this hasn't been answered before.

So I've been using beyond compare 4 table compare to see changes in public documents that get uploaded everyday. It's awesome. And I don't know if the way I am keying the columns is the best way, but it does the trick. Except I have to do an extra step. After I load my documents, key the columns I have to be the most useful in finding changes, I get a lot of red lines and a decent amount of purple lines. I ONLY want to see the purple lines. These lines are straight additions and deletions. Even when I have the "do not display minor changes button" toggled on I still get a large amount of red lines. I end up going through them and deleting them to display only the purple lines. Is there a filter or a rule that I can apply to help me only display the purple lines? I've attached a screenshot to help show what I am talking about.
    Attached Files

No problem! Right-click the Display Filter section and switch from Favorites mode to Toggles mode. You can now toggle on individual statuses, such as only Purple, and disable Red/Grey.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Thanks for the response!

Where is the display filter section?

Comment

Nevermind! Found it!

Comment

For other users, the Display Filter section of the toolbar are the main three buttons in the upper left (Display All, Display Differences, and Display Same). However, you can technically click anywhere in the toolbar and still switch the Display Filter buttons from Favorites to Toggles.
          Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
          X