Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ftp no longer working after PCI Compliance Regulation Changes

HI Guys

I have always been able to ftp in on Ver 4.0.7 Pro but no longer. I got an email from my Service Provider

"For FTP client please connect securely using FTPES, that is, FTP with Explicit SSL/TLS encryption; the same port 21 will be used for FTPES and for main FTP account you can use SFTP(port 2223) and FTP over SSL/TLS.
    Note: Only the master cPanel account can use SFTP (SSH File Transfer). However, any FTP account you create in cPanel can use FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS). SSH requires the correct plan i.e Magento Pro/Extreme.
    ===

We will also be disabling remote access to mySQL on port 3306 however you can still ask for this to be added to your account if required. To do this please raise a support ticket from your client area with the IP you want to connect with and we can make the necessary adjustments.
    "

I have tried changing port but still cannot get it???

Any ideas on how i should setup my profile to gain access

Thorrrr

Hello,

It looks like your FTP provider is disabling normal FTP access, and asking your use FTPS or SFTP. Would you be connecting with FTPS on port 21, or SFTP on port 2223? FTPS and SFTP are supported protocols in BC4, but require a Pro license. If you are licensed for Std, you can trial Pro following these steps:
    http://www.scootersoftware.com/suppo...?zz=kb_evalpro

You can then use the Tools menu -> Profiles to create a new FTP profile, then use the dropdown to set to FTPS or SFTP.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Hello,

It looks like your FTP provider is disabling normal FTP access, and asking your use FTPS or SFTP. Would you be connecting with FTPS on port 21, or SFTP on port 2223? FTPS and SFTP are supported protocols in BC4, but require a Pro license. If you are licensed for Std, you can trial Pro following these steps:
      http://www.scootersoftware.com/suppo...?zz=kb_evalpro

You can then use the Tools menu -> Profiles to create a new FTP profile, then use the dropdown to set to FTPS or SFTP.
      Fixed it cheers
      Last edited by Thorrrr; 13-Jul-2015, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X