Can't see last Session without scrolling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see last Session without scrolling

I am a newbie here and this is my first post. I attempted address this subject here yesterday, but I don't think I was successful, so if this is a double post, please accept my apologies.

I just installed Beyond Compare 4 and I am encountering a somewhat frustrating difference from Beyond Compare 3.

I use BC to synchronize data between several computers on my home network and have a list of session that is longer than visible on one screen - this is when running full-screen on my 1366 X 768 resolution laptop.

In the past with BC 3, when I first started it up, and/or returned to the home screen from an opened session, the last-opened session was both highlighted (the focus) and as well was always visible on my screen no matter how far down the list of session it was located (i.e. the list had scrolled itself down to whatever point was needed to make the highlighted session visible).

This is not happening with my BC 4, at least the way I have it set up (mostly defaults). Whenever I start the programs, or switch back to the Home screen, and my last-opened session was one that is low enough on my list that it's past the bottom of the screen, it is not visible until I scroll down to access it.

It's a frustration because in such and instance, accessing the next session in BC 3 was just a clicking process, while now it a "scroll down" - then click process.

Am I missing something in Options that will make this work like the BC 3 did?

Thanks for the report. This appears to be a bug when the window is vertically small; we'll open a tracker entry to investigate. If running at a higher resolution, it should work as you expect.

As for the forum post: the first post must be manually approved by a moderator. This is an unfortunate step we needed to take to help control forum spam.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
    X