X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kkiesler
    New User
    • Dec 2014

Copy files error

Hey there, I am trying to copy files from a older EMC CIFS share to a new Windows 2012 file share server.
    I am running BC 4 on the windows server.

I just started getting the error Not enough storage is available to process this command.

I am copying the files to a drive that is 9TB is size and has over 8TB free space still.

I also have been getting errors that the application is not responding.

Thanks for any help

Ken
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello,

Which machine is BC4 running on? It is possible we are using the %TEMP% location there, depending on your source and destination setup or if a content compare is configured; could that machine be filling up?

As for the not responding error: the most common cause I see of this is if an Abort is issued to a remote location and the remote location does not respond to the command for an extended period of time. Are you issuing a command to one of the remote locations? How large are the files and overall transfer?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• Kkiesler
      New User
      • Dec 2014

Aaron, thanks for the reply,

BC4 is running on the new Windows 2012 server that is going to be the new network share server.

I checked and the drives are not filling up, we still have 40GB free on the C drive.

The total amount that needs to transfer is about 4.3TB, over the past few days I have transfers some of that, but there still is about 2.2TB left to be copied.

Comment

Working...