X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • menace97
    Journeyman
    • Sep 2014

Suggestion: Support for Microsoft OneNote

I absolutely love Beyond Compare. I absolutely love OneNote.

I would love to have support for comparing OneNote pages without having to export them or save them in another format, and then make the changes back in OneNote. If this would be at all possible, that would be a fantastic addition to the formats that BC can compare.

This has been brought up in the past, a long time ago... so I figured it was safe to bring it up again. Hopefully there are others that use OneNote as much as I do. It is so integral to my everyday workflow at work and even at home.

Thanks for listening.
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Thanks for the suggestion. We are looking at new Profile support in BC4, but I do not believe OneNote supports this type of integration. It's something we can note and look into when investigating additional protocols or what it would take for a plug-in.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• Gene
      New User
      • Jan 2016

I agree with meanace97 - support for comparing pages in OneNote would be greatly appreciated. BC and OneNote are both fantastic productivity tools that I use every day and integration between them just makes sense.

Comment

• phatcat
        New User
        • Jan 2017

Seconded

Would love to get OneNote support in BC. At the moment, I am straddling two laptops while in the middle of a transition. BC is invaluable to verify my files come over. However, at some point I made the mistake of adding content to different sections of OneNote on both laptops and now find it extremely painful to track down the changes on one to verify they are present on the other.

Comment

• Aaron
          Team Scooter
          • Oct 2007

Thanks. We appreciate the feedback, but still do not support OneNote comparison. I'll add your notes to our Wishlist entry on the subject.
          Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...