Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WebDAV Folder Names in UPPERCASE

Hi

I am trying out WebDAV access which would be fantastic. I can connect perfectly well but all folder names are displayed in UPPERCASE. If I then try to expand a folder, I get a 404 error because that folder doesn't exist. If I update my profile to directly access the folder (with the correct case) then the connection opens that folder correctly but all the sub-folders are again UPPERCASE and I can't open any.

Haven't got very far with it yet but v4 is looking great so far

Regards

Joe

Hello Joe,

We don't display everything in uppercase for our own WebDAV test environment. What kind of server and version are you connecting to?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Hi Aaron

I'm not sure how to tell this as I don't have direct access to the server concerned. It's running Apache but that's all I can tell.

I examined the http traffic but can't see anything in there that might answer your question.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Joe

Comment

Would you be able to contact the server provider? We've seen this once before, and we'd be grateful to know what configuration to either workaround or look out for. If we had access to a test account on the server, that would greatly help.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
        X