Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy/Updating to left status display in BC4

Dear Sir,

I have been requesting/waiting for a feature since FIVE years. More details at:

http://www.scootersoftware.com/vbull...read.php?t=482

Can you please revisit the thread and if possible provide the feature in BC4 - so that I can have better confidence while using BC4 for Backups and Syncing.

As mentioned in the previous thread; it will suffice/preferred if we just had Dimmed/Inactive Icons of the Current Action along with the Status Bar.

Some New images are attached.

With Regards

Sanjiv Bansal

Thanks for the feedback. Improving our reporting of transfer information is one of our larger Wishlist entries with many different use cases and customer feedback. BC4.0 will have minor tweaks to this area, but we won't likely be able to implement graphical enhancements in the initial release.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Thanks for your response. Will be happy with whatever you implement - looking forward to that. Seems like there are going to be major improvements between current beta and final BC4.

With Regards

Sanjiv Bansal

Comment

We'll see what we can fit in. We want to make sure to get everything very stable and ready for release of 4.0. What features eventually make it into 4.1 or later are not concrete, and we'll look at what needs to be done once we get 4.0 out the door.

I can't promise this type of progress reporting is something we'll be able to do, but it's on the Customer Wishlist and we'll consider it if we have the resources.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
        X