Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• storage error for small text files.

Hi,
    I am using mercurial tool which has beyondcompare3 integrated. However, I am often this error when I try to compare files. All my files are small text files sized few KBs. I attached snapshot of my bug report. There is enough storage on my machine. Please can anyone help me resolve this error.
    Restarting machine fixes it for sometime but it comes back after few compares.
    Regards,
    Sandy
    Last edited by Aaron; 08-Feb-2019, 09:28 AM.

Hello,

I removed your screenshot of the crash report, as it contained some of your computer information, but didn't contain the stack trace for tracking down the exact crash cause.

It did have the summary line for the crash, which mentioned "storage out of space". Are any of your harddrives full? The version control system would need to generate temp files for the diff command, and if you are performing many of these or the files or your hardrive is already near its limit, you could be running out of room.

If you are still having trouble, please use the Save button to save a fully copy of the Crash Report, and then email it to support@scootersoftware.com along with a link back to this forum thread for our reference.

Also, if it is an option, you can try BC4 to see if this issue reproduces in the newer version.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
    X