Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron
    replied
    We can mark the [digits] as unimportant, but not without defining a file format, as detailed in the linked KB article and video above.

Leave a comment:

• chrisjj
    replied
    I'll take that as a No. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Better Adhoc comparisons are on our Wishlist, but to mark the [\d+] as blue, you would need to define a new grammar or new file format with a new grammar, and mark the grammar as Unimportant.

Leave a comment:

• chrisjj
    replied
    >> Is there yet anyway to get e.g these unmatched KB lines ... to show as matched

> Which line number did you want to align to which line number?

It is match I want to improve not alignment. (Sorry for the misleading Subject - now corrected.)

> Or are you looking to define a [\d+] grammar item and mark it as Unimportant?

That's what I really don't want to do. This is not a new file format - simply one session that needs a string exclude.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Hello,

Which line number did you want to align to which line number? KB2393802 appears to align correctly to BC2393802 on both sides, before excluding the [0\d] grammar.

Or are you looking to define a [\d+] grammar item and mark it as Unimportant?
    http://www.scootersoftware.com/suppo..._unimportantv3

Leave a comment:

• chrisjj
    started a topic Exclude string for autoalignment

Exclude string for autoalignment

Is there yet anyway to get e.g these unmatched KB lines

to show as matched, e.g. by excluding the [0\d] string, short of defining a new file format and grammar item?

Thanks.
    Last edited by chrisjj; 06-Sep-2012, 10:32 AM.
Working...
X