No announcement yet.

JSON File Format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to the Additional File Formats for BC4 page, click Windows, then enter json in the search box. Both JSON and JSON sorted file formats are available for download.
    Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

This is nice but once in, I still have issues with alignment. See https://www.scootersoftware.com/vbul...brace-matching and yes I did send sample data via email previously.

Comment

Hello,

What issue are you having with the alignment? Per line or text within a line? Or is the Sort not Sorting your data correctly?
        If you can include updated screenshots with the forum thread, we can look into specifics. For finding an old email, you can re-email us with a link back to this forum thread and I can search on it. Looking through 2018 mentions of "JSON" and I'm not seeing example attachment files. If you can also include the files and a full screen screenshot showing the problem, we'll be able to recreate it and figure this out.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Hi needed a help on large file sizes for JSON , does scooter software support 100 mb JSON file .. it need not be line by line comparision

Comment

Beyond Compare should be able to compare 100 MB JSON files when using the JSON file format from the Additional File Formats page. The JSON Sorted file format uses an external utility to sort JSON before comparison, we haven't tested that format with files as large as 100 MB.

Beyond Compare runs as a fully functional trial for 30 days before it requires a license key, with files as large as you describe it's a good idea to test BC with your files before purchase.

The JSON and JSON Sorted file formats can be downloaded here:
            https://www.scootersoftware.com/down..._moreformatsv4
            Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
            X