BC3 showing identical lines as differences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC3 showing identical lines as differences

I use BC3 all the time, I can't imagine how I lived without it for so many years as a professional programmer. Lately, however (since the last update?), it's been showing matching, identical lines as different. It doesn't matter whether I click "Ignore unimportant differences", and it doesn't even show them identical when I click the "Copy section to right" or "Copy section to left" arrows.

Is this new behavior or what? Did something get screwed up in my configuration?

Thanks for any information on this.

Hi Hanks,

We haven't heard anything about this, so I'm guessing something got screwed up in your configuration. Use the Help->Support menu item to generate a support zip and email it and a couple of files you're having trouble with to support@scootersoftware.com and we'll take a look at it.
    ZoŽ P Scooter Software

Comment

Hello,

I just received this email and looked it over with Craig. It looks like we may be having trouble with one of our String regular expression statements. I have sent you an email back with info on changing it in the short term and we will investigate how to fix this for more general cases in an upcoming version.
      Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
      X