X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ecroutha
    Journeyman
    • Aug 2007

Feature Request: Copy/Paste Saved Sessions by Folder

When managing folders on the home screen --> saved sessions section, it would be extremely helpful if I could copy/paste and/or drag/drop folders.
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello,

While we cannot copy/paste the Saved Session folders, you should be able to drag them around and rearrange them. Simply create a folder (with a right click), drag sessions into it, and drag it into another folder to make it a sub folder.

Were you looking to rearrange them other than alphabetically?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• ecroutha
      Journeyman
      • Aug 2007

Hello Aaron,

No, I wasn't looking to rearrange them other than alphabetically.

I was mainly interested in the possibility of a future option that would allow copy/paste at the folder level.

Thanks for the tip on the drag/drop folder. Didn't know I could do that and it helps with one of my uses of BC.

-Eric

Comment

• Aaron
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Hello,

Thanks for the clarification. For the Copy and Paste: are you looking for a way to duplicate the whole folder and every session inside, or simply move them similar to the drag but without needing to hold the button down? *We can duplicate one session at a time with the Save As button or Open as New button.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• ecroutha
          Journeyman
          • Aug 2007

I was looking for a way to duplicate the folder and every session inside.

Comment

Working...