• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reinder
    Visitor
    • Aug 2008

licences

Hi,

I have a question concerning the licences (and costst). What is the differecne between licences per user, entire site or entire enterprise. Because if I have 50 users in my complete company it seems more logical to buy licences per user (50*$30=$1500) and not one of the other licences....

Can you please elaborate on this?

tnx!
  • Tim
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

"Entire site" means an unlimited number of users at one site. We define a site as all company locations within a 100-mile radius of the named site. Users can be employees or on-site subcontractors.

"Entire enterprise" means an unlimited number of users at any location. It also includes subsidiary companies that operate under the same company brand. Users can be employees or on-site subcontractors.

A "per user" license puts a limit on the number of users who can use BC. Those users can be at any location and can include subcontractors.
    Tim T Scooter Software

Comment

• Zoë
      Team Scooter
      • Oct 2007

To elaborate on Tim's reply a bit, it does make more sense for you to buy per-user licenses. The price breakdown at 50 users is actually $12/user, for a total of $600. The "Entire Site" license is priced to cover at least 500 users.
      Zoë P Scooter Software

Comment

• Reinder
        Visitor
        • Aug 2008

Tnx for the information!

Comment

Working...