• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jobologna
    New User
    • Aug 2008

PHP Format

Hi,

Just wondering if there's been any progress made toward a PHP rule. I found a discussion in the BC2 forum, where it was mentioned that a future version of BC may offer support for multiple formats within a file (i.e. HTML mixed with PHP). Is this possible in BC3? Or would it possible to at least have a downloadable PHP format for people who have all-PHP files? It's easy to set up a basic format myself, but it would be nice to have one with more specific grammar, as the other formats like Perl and C/C++ do.

Thanks!
  • Michael Bulgrien
    Carpal Tunnel
    • Oct 2007

If someone takes the time to pull one together, I am sure that the Scooter team would post it:

http://www.scootersoftware.com/downl...kb_moreformats
    BC v4.0.7 build 19761
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

• muhqu
      Journeyman
      • Jul 2008

here are my PHP rules, they are just basic. so I have not included a full list of all php function like other syntax coloring profiles have...

@scooter: would be nice If you could allow *.xml and *.bcpkg attachments in this forum.

Comment

• muhqu
        Journeyman
        • Jul 2008

I took some minutes to optimize the last posted PHP Source definitions a bit. It now matches also HTML Tags and HTML Comments. as well as the PHP Begin/End tags...

Comment

• jobologna
          New User
          • Aug 2008

Nice! Thanks for your help muhqu...your format works really well.

Would still be nice to get a default PHP format into BC, but this is definitely what I needed.

Comment

• Michael Bulgrien
            Carpal Tunnel
            • Oct 2007

Scooter, Could you add muhqu's definitions to the "More Formats" page?
            BC v4.0.7 build 19761
            ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

Working...