X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris
    replied
    BillB and Michael,

Thanks for reporting the spurious "Oops, where did that folder go?" message. This is a bug that was introduced in build 463. We'll have it fixed in our next release.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Bulgrien
    replied
    Originally posted by BillB View Post
    'Oops, where did that folder go?'
    I, too have seen this dialog pop up where it doesn't make sense in build 463.

Leave a comment:

• BillB
    started a topic Getting strange warnings from b463

Getting strange warnings from b463

I just installed BC3 b463, and I'm still hoping for some way to implement the Sync Folder behavior of v2. If that's not in the cards, how about a toggle that allows 'Select All' as default behavior, which would accomplish pretty much the same thing. Perhaps, for safety's sake, this option could enforce 'Left to Right'. I'm really getting sick of clicking that 'Select All' button. What's more, when there are new files and folders, that button doesn't even seem to select the orphan folders; it just selects files. I'm still of the opinion that v3 file and folder operations offer little benefit for considerable inconvenience.

One new bug that appears to have been introduced in this beta is a message to effect of 'Oops, where did that folder go?' I have seen this message pop up several times, and in each case it has been spurious.
Working...
X