Inactive tabs -- no text??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inactive tabs -- no text??

Are inactive tabs NOT supposed to show the name of their session? Mine are all blank, and it's a bit annoying.

John Land

No, they're definitely supposed to have the same text as the active one. It's probably running afoul of your theme/color settings. Can you email or post a screenshot?
    ZoŽ P Scooter Software

Comment

Thanks for the tip; the problem seems to be WindowBlinds -- when I unload it, I see each tab's name. However, when WB is loaded, only the name of the active tab shows, EVEN when WB is told to exclude BCOMPARE.EXE from skinning.

Comment

I don't know how much control you have over WindowBlinds' coloring, but the inactive tabs use COLOR_BTNFACE for the background and COLOR_3DDKSHADOW for the font color.
        ZoŽ P Scooter Software

Comment

There's some interaction going on between WB and BC3 *even if* I exclude BC3 completely from WB's effects (using the WB dialog function that's at least MEANT to exclude apps). It's a minor annoyance, but I can live with the anomaly that WB causes in BC3's appearance.

Comment

Sounds a bit like a WB issue. You may want to consider contacting Stardock about it. They may be able to fix it, or know of an option you should use.
            If they have a solution for you, please let us know and we can post it as a KB article.

If it turns out to be an issue with us, let us know and we can investigate that.
            Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
            X