Small bug, delete sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small bug, delete sessions

If you right click on a saved or auto-saved session in the main (opening) menu, the "Delete" item is shown as

Delete__NUM_,

(underscore = space)

I guess this is not the desired label for that menu item

Claus
    v3.0/456

Hello,

Are you running a version of Linux? Or a non-English version of Windows?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

'NUM' is indicating the key-shortcut for this command. On my computer (German XP SP2) there is 'KOMMA (Zehnertastatur)' which means the 'Entf'/'Del'-key on the Num-Pad.

As 'Zehnertastatur'/'Num-Pad' depends on the Num-Lock-state it would be better to display 'Entf'/'Del' instead.

I played around with the Customize Commands-dialog and figured out, that some keys are incorrectly named but they work as expected.
      'Ins', 'Del', ..., 'PgUp', ..., 'CursorUp' are shown as '[0..9] (Num-Pad)',
      'Num' as-> PAUSE, '/' as '-', ..., 'Ctrl-Break' as 'Ctrl-Scroll-ShiftLock'

I'm using a german keyboard with German IBM-Layout (CapsLock instead of ShiftLock).

=> Aaron?

Comment

Thanks. We've improved the handling of the keyboard shortcut phrases for the next release (build 457). Hopefully this will fix the problem.
        Tim T Scooter Software

Comment

I see. Actually the working shortcut is "DEL", but it reads "NUM ," (incl the comma).
          I work on WinXP Pro US but with Danish locale. All menus etc is in English, but keyboard is Danish.

... (two minutes later

Actually I just realized that on my numerical keyboard the DEL button is shared with the "," (comma).

Although the shortcut then technically probably should be considered correct (i.e. "press the comma button on the numerical keyboard") it would be more logical with just "DEL"

I guess the problem arises from the translation inside Windows. Nevertheless I would suggest you look into this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            Thanks. We've improved the handling of the keyboard shortcut phrases for the next release (build 457). Hopefully this will fix the problem.
            Thanks Tim, you reply just crossed mine...

Comment

Working...
            X