Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jdmarch
    replied
    We'll try to get it included in the next release.
    That would be helpful, thanks. Just went looking for it. Guess I'll need to revert to BC2 for a moment!

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    The main reason we moved it to the Tools menu is that it is now a global command, available from any view. The Action menu is now limited to commands that act on a selection in the Folder Comparison.

The .bcss files will be forwards and backwards compatible.

Leave a comment:

• J. Merrill
    replied
    I had not been aware that it's been missing from all the Cirrus betas -- it's not something I use all that often. BTW, it makes sense to me to have "Save snapshot" as an Action menu item as was the case in BC2 -- rather than it being on Tools. But that's clearly a matter of opinion.

Is there something being changed that makes the code you have different from what was in BC2? (I guess I'm wondering why anything significant needed to change that would have led to its absence from all the betas.) Old .bcss files will be compatible with the new version, right? Will .bcss files created by Cirrus be usable by BC2?

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Sorry about that! The command is (mostly) implemented in our in-house build, and I prematurely included it in the help file.

We'll try to get it included in the next release.

Leave a comment:

• J. Merrill
    started a topic Where did Tools / Save Snapshot go?

Where did Tools / Save Snapshot go?

I'm using build 444. I want to save a snapshot of a directory -- the help says [quote] On the Tools menu, the Save Snapshot command [end quote]

But there's no such command. It's not available (not starting with S, anyway) on the Customize Commands menu.

??
Working...
X