Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes session info disappears on selection of a saved session from home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes session info disappears on selection of a saved session from home page

Select a saved session from the home page and the session details on the right disappears and I'm unable to open the session. This doesn't happen every time.

I see this more often when starting up multiple instances using the /solo switch.

I have tried selecting other sessions or reselecting home from the session menu, but the details do not reappear. The only solution is the restart Cirrus (v3.0 beta build 444).

Disappears as you switch between sessions?

Initially, it shows or displays the last used session, correct?
    And then, when you switch to another session (not folder) it disappears?

Are you expanding any folders to reach the session? Is it a particular session that may be causing this?

Would you be able to send your BC Support.zip (Help->Support;export) to support@scootersoftware.com (with the included sessions) ?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Initially, it shows or displays the last used session, correct?
      And then, when you switch to another session (not folder) it disappears?

Are you expanding any folders to reach the session? Is it a particular session that may be causing this?

Would you be able to send your BC Support.zip (Help->Support;export) to support@scootersoftware.com (with the included sessions) ?
      The last used session is shown initially.

I switch to another folder which needs to be expanded in the list, select the session and the session details are not displayed. After that, no session details are displayed even if I select other sessions or go back to the last used session. It's not the same or a particular session that seems to cause this to happen.

I've tried with the new release b445 and I haven't been able to recreate the issue.

Comment

We have not been able to reproduce this here, yet. Let us know if it is still an issue in 445.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
        X