• 2 minor grafix bugs

I have found 2 little grafix bugs:

1 - when I import BC 2.x setting in a empty BC 3 "Sessions Saved"
    I try to import 3 locked sessions exported from BC 2
    and in this case the last session is saved as locked,
    but the image is a folder without the lock:

BC 2

BC 3

2 - the Options windows has a "bad" bottom scroll bar.
    If you enlarge a bit the left menu, the bottom scroll bar will not appear

Regards

Miki
    Beyond CompareŽ BC2 v2.5.3 build 253
    Beyond CompareŽ BC3 v3.0.13 build 9597
    http://michele.beriola.it/

In reference to #2, although I agree that the final release version should probably try to avoid the scroll bar for the default font sizes on XP and Vista, I believe that the fonts in that tree are picked up from the OS display options (Scooter can correct me if I'm wrong here) so there is no guarantee that the scroll bars won't appear for every user.

Also if avoiding a horizontal scroll bar is a goal and the options tree is not currently complete Scooter should give consideration to whether a vertical scroll bar may be needed in which case a horizontal may result due to the space taken up by the vertical.

Comment

Thanks for that bug report. I have reproduced the issue here, and the lock icon does not seem to update if the last folder is locked, but "Delete All Existing Sessions" was unchecked during the import.

It does seem to be just the graphical display. The Session Manager still treats it as a locked session, correct? (Example: the button says "Unlock" rather than Lock).
      Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Both issues will be fixed in the next release.
        Erik Scooter Software

Comment

Originally posted by goldsy View Post
          In reference to #2, although I agree that the final release version should probably try to avoid the scroll bar for the default font sizes on XP and Vista, I believe that the fonts in that tree are picked up from the OS display options (Scooter can correct me if I'm wrong here) so there is no guarantee that the scroll bars won't appear for every user.
          You have right goldsy, could be a problem related to Windows Themes
          but in this case could be good if we could customize manually the right menu space.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          Thanks for that bug report. I have reproduced the issue here, and the lock icon does not seem to update if the last folder is locked, but "Delete All Existing Sessions" was unchecked during the import.
          Yes, it was unchecked

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          It does seem to be just the graphical display. The Session Manager still treats it as a locked session, correct? (Example: the button says "Unlock" rather than Lock).
          Yes, it's only a graphical display because the session is locked

Originally posted by Erik View Post
          Both issues will be fixed in the next release.
          Thanks Erik

Regards

Miki
          Beyond CompareŽ BC2 v2.5.3 build 253
          Beyond CompareŽ BC3 v3.0.13 build 9597
          http://michele.beriola.it/

Comment

Working...
          X