Downgrade & "crossgrade" rights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downgrade & "crossgrade" rights

Does a v3 Pro multiuser license have "downgrade rights" to v3 Standard?

Can a v3 or v4 license applied to any previous version? In other words, if I own a v3 or v4 license, can I obtain and use a license for any prior version?

Can a Linux multiuser license be used to satisfy licensing requirements for a Windows license if I no longer need to use BC on Linux?

Thanks!

Originally posted by nathanjohnsoniii View Post
    Does a v3 Pro multiuser license have "downgrade rights" to v3 Standard?
    Yes.
    Can a v3 or v4 license applied to any previous version? In other words, if I own a v3 or v4 license, can I obtain and use a license for any prior version?
    Yes, we offer free downgrade licenses to earlier versions. If you own a version 4 license, we'll give you a free downgrade license to cover the same users for version 2 or version 3.
    Can a Linux multiuser license be used to satisfy licensing requirements for a Windows license if I no longer need to use BC on Linux?
    We don't split multiuser licenses. If you have a 10 user Linux license, you can't trade 1 of the 10 users for a Windows license. If all 10 of the users will stop using Linux and want to use Windows, we'll exchange it for a 10 user Windows key.

To request a downgrade license for an earlier version, email sales@scootersoftware.com.
    Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
    X