Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• text-compare opening behind folder compare

seems to be a glitch in 3.3.11

double-clicking on a file in folder-compare opens up the text-compare .. and then immediately brings folder-compare in front of the text-compare window.

pressing enter doesn't have the issue.

could be my laptop, but I'm not aware of any touchpad type driver changes.

Hello,

I don't see this issue on my own test system. Could we get a bit more info on your scenario, and perhaps your BCSupport.zip from the Help menu -> Support; Export? Please email this to support@scootersoftware.com along with a link back to this forum thread in the email (for our reference).

A screenshot of the folders you are loading (and is the background scan still running?) when you double click might also be helpful.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

I just upgraded to 3.3.11 and noticed the same thing happening to me. It's happening on both my old XP machine and also on my Win 7x64 machine.

Comment

Thanks for reporting the issue. I just repeated this with BC 3.3.11 on my own system (Windows 7 x64), I'll add it to our bug list to be fixed.
        Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

This bug was introduced with BC 3.3.11, it is not in BC 3.3.10 and earlier.

If you want to roll back to version 3.3.10 until we release a fix, email support@scootersoftware.com and we'll provide you with a link to the older version.
          Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

woo hoo!

Thanks all!

Comment

I'm just confirming that 3.3.12 fixes this issue for me on XP and Win7x64. Thanks for fixing that so fast! It was really annoying.

Comment

You guys are awesome and Beyond Compare is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X