Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feature request - diacritics optionally unimportant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Feature request - diacritics optionally unimportant

    Please allow diacritics to be optionally unimportant.

    I.e. the difference between a and , n and etc. is unimportant and hence ignorable.

    In Folder Compare and Text Compare.

    (Sorry if this is a repeat, but I find no record of it prior.)

  • #2
    Hello,

    We do not currently support ignoring this type of change automatically, but you can define an Text Replacement in BC3 Pro. Adding the support for this more automatically is on our Customer Wishlist.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      We do not currently support ignoring this type of change automatically
      Fully, automaticallym, please
      Well, sure. This is a feature request!

      Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      but you can define an Text Replacement in BC3 Pro.
      One won't do it. I'd have to define one for each destination character AFAICS. And being in Session Settings, the solution is not easy to deploy nor enable/disable.

      Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Adding the support for this more automatically is on our Customer Wishlist.
      Fully automatically, please! Thanks.

      Comment

      Working...
      X