X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael Bulgrien
    Carpal Tunnel
    • Oct 2007

Session -> Duplicate Session

I would love to have an option under the Session drop-down menu to duplicate my current folder compare session in a new tab.

There are often times that I want to analyze the same folder structure in different ways (i.e. take my current active session and tweak the settings in another tab). This will allow me to work with the result set in the first tab while BC3 analyzes and builds the new result set in the second and third tabs.
    BC v4.0.7 build 19761
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Thanks, Michael. This has been requested in the past and is on our Customer Wishlist, but I'll add your notes/use case to the entry.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• Michael Bulgrien
      Carpal Tunnel
      • Oct 2007

This is one that I'm passionate about. Hope it makes the cut for BC4. Whether in the Session drop-down menu or the right-click context menu of the tab doesn't really matter. What matters is a quick way to duplicate my compare session in a new compare tab.
      BC v4.0.7 build 19761
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

• Aaron
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Thanks for the bump. This is still an item on our wishlist. I believe I saw another forum post in the BC4 area, if you wanted to start a discussion there as well.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...