Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron
    replied
    We do not have a set schedule for features on our Customer Wishlist. Our wish list is a place our developers go for ideas for future enhancements and features. I have added your notes about Araxis vs. BC to the wishlist item.

Leave a comment:

• timns
    replied
    Ok thanks - it was really so I could click that column and sort the folder list accordingly. A report does not really help in my specific case, although I appreciate its usefulness.

Any idea of when this feature could creep in? I would say it's literally the last feature in Araxis that I prefer over BC. Apart from that I can switch to BC without a backward glance

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Showing the number of differences in the Folder Compare is on our wish list, but not possible in the current version.

If you generate a report of differences, the report can list the number of different lines in each file. To generate a report in the Folder Compare, select files. Then select "Actions > File Compare Report". In the Report dialog, select "Summary" as the report layout.

Leave a comment:

• Show number of differences between files when in folder view

The middle column in the folder view only seems to show whether there are differences or not.

What I'd really like to see is the number of differences. I use feature in other difference programs in order to focus my attention on files that will need a lot of work to merge.

Is this available?

Thanks!
Working...
X